A Typical Day On The Bank

A Typical Day On The Bank

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Introduction

Hello, my name is Chris Haydon and all you really need to know about me is I am absolutely crazy about fishing. I have created this blog to share not only my own but also my friends angling adventures and stories. I am based in south west England so this will be primarily the location for a number of my post's, however I often travel all over the country in pursuit of some of the best fishing action.
I have been fishing for as long as I can remember and have gained an absolute passion for the sport. So much so that I am even attempting to make it part of my working life, as I have recently completed a Bsc Hons degree in Fisheries management and Aquaculture at Sparsholt college. Since then however I have struggled to gain employment in the industry but remain hopeful.
Anyway on to the fishing. I am primarily a coarse angler but in recent years have started delving in to other areas of the sport such as fly fishing. I will quite happily fish for anything that swims as I'm sure a number of people would! I do it really for the challenge, the mystery and the chance to get close to nature. I hope there will be something in this blog for all anglers to enjoy on those days when you just can't get out on the bank yourselves. Cheers.


Bivvied up on the dam at Chard Lake in Somerset

No comments:

Post a Comment